Using Google Home app for PC is the best thing you can do. Having the app running on your smartphone and the PC will give you more controls over the home automation process. It is important to have the Google Home app for Windows running on the PC, so you can control all of the devices and the online services with the voice commands. Although, there is no official application from Google available for the computers. But, it is possible to use the tricks to download google home app for PC with ease. You can do the same without any issues as downloading the google home APK for PC is easier than ever.
If you are interested in google home app for PC Download, then you are at the right place. In this post, we are going to share the exact ways to get google home app for Windows 10. All you have to do is to download the app and install it on your computer. this will help you access almost all of the functionality of the original Google Home app on PC.
What is Google Home?
Google Home is the smart speaker from Google. The speaker can be controlled easily with the Google Home app for Android and iOS. So, it works like the smart speaker and automates the tasks with voice commands. You can control the speaker and connected devices with simple voice commands. but with the Google Home app for Speakers, you can easily customize the settings and control the commands. In this post, you’ll learn how to connect Google Home with PC app quickly.
Features of Google Home App for PCDirect Download Google Home for Windows
#1 – One View
The One View dashboard gives you access to all of the home devices settings. You can control every aspect of the device from this dashboard. You can control the connected devices, you can change the Wi-Fi settings, change the account credentials for the music streaming services, video streaming services like Kisscartoons, calling settings and preset voice commands. The One View dashboard is nothing but the comprehensive view of all of the settings and customization options available for the app.
#2 – Create Routines
Creating the routine or the schedule for activation of the devices and services is possible with the Google Home APK for PC. You can setup an alarm, setup Air conditioning wakeup and sleep timers, turn ON the music at certain times and do anything with the scheduling. By creating routines, you can automate the majority of the tasks with ease. So, it is simpler to automate your life with Google Home app for Windows 10 Download.
#3 – Customization
Customization is the biggest feature of getting Google home app for PC. You can customize all aspects of Google home speakers. Be it the Wi-Fi settings, Speaker settings, Bluetooth settings, connected devices or any other thing. Well, it’s very easy to customize the user experience and tune the device according to your needs.
How to Install Google Home App on Windows 10, 8.1 and 7Direct Download Google Home for Windows
Google has not released the official version of Google Home app for Windows 10. That’s why we are restricted to only one method of installing this app. We are going to use the Android emulator program, which will help you run the Android apps. With the Android emulators, we can install the Google Home APK file and start using the same on Windows 10, 8.1 or 7 computer. Here are the exact steps to do the same with ease on your computer.
- First of all, visit the Bluestacks Official website and download the Bluestacks emulator program for PC. Bluestacks is available free of cost.
- Now, install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC. Double-click the installer file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After installation, double-click on the Bluestacks logo to open it on your computer. It’s the time to activate the Google Play Store with your Gmail credentials.
- Once you are logged into the Google Play Store, you can install google home for PC.
- Search for the Google Home app in Google Play Store and click on the “Install” button. This will start installing Google home app on your Windows 10 computer.
- Once installed, you are ready to launch the app. You can do the same within the Bluestacks emulator.
Integrate Compatible devices with Google Home Mini
As you have Google home mini for PC installed, you are ready to configure the compatible devices. If you have multiple devices running on the actual Google Home mini speaker, then you can configure them from the Google Home app. Here are the exact steps to do the same for your computer.Direct Download Google Home for Windows
- First of all, open the Bluestacks emulator and then run the Google Home app on Windows.
- In the Google Home app, click on “Connect and Sync” to synchronize the devices with the Google Home Speaker.
- Amongst all of the available devices, select Google Home speaker first. Once the device pairs, you’ll hear a beeping sound from the speaker.
- Now, use the app to connect the speaker with the Home or Office WiFi network. This will help the speaker get access to all of the devices connected to the same WiFi network.
- After that, connect all of the compatible smart devices with the same WiFi network that Google home speaker is using. It is essential to do the same as the speaker will only identify devices that are on the same network.
- Once connected, Google home desktop app will automatically identify and configure all of the devices. You don’t have to do any additional configuration with the same.
- Provide the necessary permissions to the google home app to let it work perfectly. It is essential to provide all of the permissions to the app.
Final Words | Google Home Download Windows
If you are fond of using the home automation devices or IoT devices, then having the Google home mini speaker is a must. With the Google Home app for PC, you can quickly control all of the devices with ease. Unfortunately, there is no official version from Google available for the same. So we had to use the Bluestacks emulator. You can prefer using any of the available emulator programs to run this app on your computer.
We tried our best to explain and share the ways to download Google Home app for PC latest version. All you have to do is to follow these steps correctly and you are ready to use the app for controlling the devices. If you are facing any issues with the installation or configuration, make sure to use the comment box to describe the issue. We will be there to help you and fix the problem.