Using the Google Home app for PC is the best thing you can do. Having the app running on your smartphone and the PC will give you more control over the home automation process. It is important to have the Google Home app for Windows running on the PC, so you can control all of the devices and the online services with voice commands. Although, there is no official application from Google available for the computers. But, it is possible to use the tricks to download the google home app for PC with ease. You can do the same without any issues as downloading the google home APK for PC is easier than ever.
If you are interested in the google home app for PC Download, then you are at the right place. In this post, we are going to share the exact ways to get the google home app for Windows 10. All you have to do is to download the app and install it on your computer. this will help you access almost all of the functionality of the original Google Home app on PC.
What is Google Home?
- 1 What is Google Home?
- 2 Features of Google Home App for PC
- 3 How to Install Google Home App on Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
- 4 Integrate Compatible devices with Google Home Mini
- 5 [Bluetooth] Pairing Google Home Mini to Laptop
- 6 Use Google Home with Windows PC using Google Chrome
- 7 Final Words | Google Home Download Windows
Google Home is the smart speaker from Google. The speaker can be controlled easily with the Google Home app for Android and iOS. So, it works like a smart speaker and automates the tasks with voice commands. You can control the speaker and connected devices with simple voice commands. but with the Google Home app for Speakers, you can easily customize the settings and control the commands. In this post, you’ll learn how to connect Google Home with the PC app quickly.
Features of Google Home App for PC
#1 – One View
The One View dashboard gives you access to all of the home device settings. You can control every aspect of the device from this dashboard. You can control the connected devices, you can change the Wi-Fi settings, change the account credentials for the music streaming services, video streaming services like Kisscartoons, calling settings, and preset voice commands. The One View dashboard is nothing but a comprehensive view of all of the settings and customization options available for the app.
#2 – Create Routines
Creating the routine or the schedule for activation of the devices and services is possible with the Google Home APK for PC. You can set up an alarm, set up Air conditioning wakeup and sleep timers, turn ON the music at certain times and do anything with the scheduling. By creating routines, you can automate the majority of the tasks with ease. So, it is simpler to automate your life with the Google Home app for Windows 10 Download.
#3 – Customization
Customization is the biggest feature of getting a Google home app for PC. You can customize all aspects of Google home speakers. Be it the Wi-Fi settings, Speaker settings, Bluetooth settings, connected devices, or any other thing. Well, it’s very easy to customize the user experience and tune the device according to your needs.
How to Install Google Home App on Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
Google has not released the official version of the Google Home app for Windows 10. That’s why we are restricted to only one method of installing this app. We are going to use the Android emulator program, which will help you run the Android apps. With the Android emulators, we can install the Google Home APK file and start using the same on Windows 10, 8.1, or 7 computers. Here are the exact steps to do the same with ease on your computer.
- First of all, visit the Bluestacks Official website and download the Bluestacks emulator program for PC. Bluestacks is available free of cost.
- Now, install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC. Double-click the installer file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After installation, double-click on the Bluestacks logo to open it on your computer. It’s time to activate the Google Play Store with your Gmail credentials.
- Once you are logged into the Google Play Store, you can install google home for PC.
- Search for the Google Home app in Google Play Store and click on the “Install” button. This will start installing Google home app on your Windows 10 computer.
- Once installed, you are ready to launch the app. You can do the same within the Bluestacks emulator.
Integrate Compatible devices with Google Home Mini
As you have Google home mini for PC installed, you are ready to configure the compatible devices. If you have multiple devices running on the actual Google Home mini speaker, then you can configure them from the Google Home app. Here are the exact steps to do the same for your computer.
- First of all, open the Bluestacks emulator and then run the Google Home app on Windows.
- In the Google Home app, click on “Connect and Sync” to synchronize the devices with the Google Home Speaker.
- Amongst all of the available devices, select Google Home speaker first. Once the device pairs, you’ll hear a beeping sound from the speaker.
- Now, use the app to connect the speaker with the Home or Office WiFi network. This will help the speaker get access to all of the devices connected to the same WiFi network.
- After that, connect all of the compatible smart devices with the same WiFi network that Google home speaker is using. It is essential to do the same as the speaker will only identify devices that are on the same network.
- Once connected, the Google home desktop app will automatically identify and configure all of the devices. You don’t have to do any additional configuration with the same.
- Provide the necessary permissions to the google home app to let it work perfectly. It is essential to provide all of the permissions to the app.
[Bluetooth] Pairing Google Home Mini to Laptop
We mentioned earlier you could easily use Google Home Mini to integrate all eligible devices for connection. Did you know that you could connect your laptop to Google Home Mini using Bluetooth too?
The process for the same is easy and straightforward. We highly recommend that you utilize the awesome features Google Home Mini provides and successfully get the best user experience possible.
There are many benefits of using Google Home Mini on your laptop. There are also very cumbersome methods of connecting the device to your laptop. But using Bluetooth makes everything that much simpler.
After connecting to your laptop, Google Home Mini can perform all of the tasks that you would like. It can work as a speaker, as an assistant, you name it!
Here are the steps to connect Google Home Mini to your laptop/PC using Bluetooth:
- Using the Google Home app, find the laptop you wish to connect to. You can also do this using the Bluestacks emulator on a laptop/PC and use Google Home to connect the speaker to a different laptop.
- Go to Paired Bluetooth devices on the application. There will be an option to Enable Pairing Mode. Click on it.
- Once Pairing Mode is enabled, all you need to do is select Connect to Office Speaker under Ready to Pair.
- Now fire up your laptop and go to Bluetooth settings. There you can find your Google Home Mini named “Office Speaker” or something similar.
Use Google Home with Windows PC using Google Chrome
Google Chrome is an incredibly useful application on Windows for a long time. You can even use Google Home devices using a Windows PC on Google Chrome! Google Chrome will offer less functionality than the full-fledged app, so be mindful of that.
The greatest feature regarding Google Home contextual to Chrome is that Google Chrome can let you stream on devices connected to Google Home. Not many other integrations can boast this incredible feature.
Here are the steps:
- Ensure that you have the newest updated version of Chrome.
- Ensure that your Windows PC and Google Home device have the same wifi connection.
- To automatically connect to the Google Home device using Chrome, click on the three dots visible in the corner screen for Chrome.
- Note that you can also right-click anywhere on Google Chrome.
- Select Cast.
- There will be many devices to choose from. Select your Google Home device and you’re good to go!
Final Words | Google Home Download Windows
If you are fond of using home automation devices or IoT devices, then having the Google home mini speaker is a must. With the Google Home app for PC, you can quickly control all of the devices with ease. Unfortunately, there is no official version from Google available for the same. So we had to use the Bluestacks emulator. You can prefer using any of the available emulator programs to run this app on your computer.
We tried our best to explain and share the ways to download Google Home app for PC latest version. All you have to do is to follow these steps correctly and you are ready to use the app for controlling the devices. If you are facing any issues with the installation or configuration, make sure to use the comment box to describe the issue. We will be there to help you and fix the problem.