How about a camera that is as smart as you? Have you heard of Tuya’s smart camera? Do you want to know Tuya smart camera’s instructions? Would you like to buy one?
Your questions will be answered here. We have mentioned instructions that will help regarding tuya smart cameras.
Tuya Smart is one of the most trusted brands when it comes to the best smart cameras in the market. These smart cameras will keep an eye on your house every time, even when you are out.
Therefore, in order to ensure the proper functioning of the camera, connections are really important.
How do you connect your tuya smart camera to your house? How do you add the smart camera to the device list? Don’t worry, we are here to assist you.
We have mentioned all the possibilities that can help you. So, make sure to read till the end, not to miss any step and find what you want.
Tuya smart camera is currently in wide use, and the instructions are pretty simple to follow. You won’t need more than 5 minutes if you are ready to connect.
- Beware of the password of your WiFi network.
- Check to see if your smartphone is running AndroidTM 4.1 or iOS®8.
- It can only connect to 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks; 5GHz networks are not supported.
Tuya smart camera instructions to connect
Here are the steps for setting up the Smart Camera With the Tuya Smart app:
- Connect your device to the power source and turn it on. Then, install the “Tuya Smart” app on your device.
- If you are new to the app, register yourself with your mobile number.
- If already registered, log in to the app.
- Turn your tuya smart camera on and select the ‘+’ icon in the “Tuya Smart” app at the top right corner.
- To add your camera, on the net-pairing page, select “All devices” and then “Smart camera”.
- It is essential to check that the device’s indicator light is blinking red, meaning it’s ready to connect. If not, try resetting the device.
- Choose the Wi-Fi you want the camera to connect to and input the network’s password.
- Next, choose ‘Connect to Wi-Fi’.
- The tuya smart camera will beep and begin to flash Red and change to solid Green rapidly. If this does not happen, try reconnecting if possible.
- The app generates a QR code and lets the tuya smart camera horizontally scan it.
- When the QR Code has been read, choose ‘Next’.
- After hearing the reminder voice that your scan was successful, click the “Heard the remind voice” button.
- To complete the pairing, click Save and then start using.
- Please press the Reset button and try your connection again if it fails.
You can indeed share your Tuya Smart Cameras with family members and friends. The individuals you share your devices with will have access to them but cannot make any further changes or sharing.
- Hit the icon in the upper right corner of the device control screen to access the device settings page in the Tuya Smart app.
- Choose ‘Share Devices’ and then ‘Add Devices’. Add the phone numbers and email addresses of your family members, and then click ‘Complete’.
Why is my Tuya Smart Camera not pairing?
- Re-enter the wifi password.
- Check whether your device is powered on.
- Verify that Wi-Fi broadcasting is on and is working efficiently.
- Verify that your device is already connected to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi band.
- Try to reset the gadget.
This finally draws an end to this information. We are sure that you can connect your Tuya Smart Camera with these instructions. Have a look at the notes before you start as it will let you successfully connect the smart camera to wifi.
If you are willing to buy a smart camera, we will highly recommend the Tuya Smart Camera. We hope that you found the information on Tuya Smart Camera instructions helpful. Don’t forget that in order to use Tuya Smart Camera, you need to access the Tuya Smart app.
For more such information, please keep visiting our website every now and then.